One Family offer a range of parenting supports for all members of all one-parent families. They are currently offering our group based parenting courses via live zoom sessions to small groups of parents for €30.00 each. Fees can be adjusted if the client has difficulty in paying.
All participants on group based parenting courses will have two 1-1 check in sessions with the facilitator over the 8 weeks of the course. This is an opportunity for them to explore in more detail what is happening for them and what additional supports they may need from One Family. Following the 8-week zoom course One Family Parenting will aim to ensure further appropriate supports are put in place as needed by parents (e.g. Parent Mentoring, Mediation, Group based support or an internal referral to another service in One Family).
They are currently taking applications for a current term which will commence on the 27th of September, please see below. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The first four courses are €30 (for 8 weeks) and our new Positive Parenting: Join the Conversation on Toddlers is Free.
Gillian Lynch HSCL teacher.
- Family Communications Parenting when Separated| Tuesday 28 September 2021: 10.30am
- Family Communications Parenting when Separated| Tuesday 28 September 2021: 7pm
- Positive Parenting for Changing Families| Thursday 30 September 2021: 10.30am
- Family Communications Parenting Teens| Thursday 30 September 2021: 7.00pm
- Positive Parenting: Join the Conversation on Toddlers |Wednesday 29 September 2021: 10.30am