Archways is a national organisation working in collaboration with local and national agencies. Based in Clondalkin, who research, develop, and promote evidence-based programmes for children, young people, parents and the professionals that support them.
At Archways, they are delighted to invite parents and guardians to attend a free live webinar.
This 90 minute webinar will take place twice on Wednesday, 1st June 2022…….. in the morning from 10am – 11.30am, and in the evening from 7pm – 8.30pm, – so if you are interested in attending, you can register for the time that suits you best.
To book a place at the morning webinar taking place from 10am to 11.30am, please click here
To book a place at the evening webinar taking place from 7pm – 8.30pm, please click here
The webinar aims to help parents and guardians of children from birth to 18 years to:
• Understand the difference between worry, stress and anxiety
• Develop an understanding of how worry, stress and anxiety can affect children and young people
• Develop tools and strategies to support children and young people
• Better understand factors which affect and influence children’s development
• Explore self-care tools and strategies
This will be hosted via Zoom webinar, and a link to access the webinar will be emailed to attendees in advance of the date.
This webinar is kindly funded by basis.point.